Monday, August 01, 2005

a great leap forward for ludo

I wrote 500 words of my article and drew a diagram ... and found out the deadline was 5 days earlier than I first thought. I am now thinking about maps. They often look pretty. My article will look pretty with nicely shaded maps.

I also went to the library to get out a book with a crucial piece of evidence. I was enraged that the someone had taken it out. I was ready to tell off one of my classes who I suspected might contain a bookreader (GASP!) . Note to educationalists, I am usually very encouraging of book reading but in this case I said they had to do their own analysis.

I returned to my office to discover in a forgotten fit of organisation I had already got the book out myself.

But still ... five hundred words and a diagram ladies and gentleman

1 Comments:

Blogger bitchphd said...

Congrats. I finished my $&@! annual review today, which was one of the two things I had to do this weekend....

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home