Wednesday, August 17, 2005

argh or urgh

I am feeling blah ... or is it urrgh?
Spent all weekend at a conference as a sort of audience member got dragged into quite a bit of organisation stuff.. No is a one syllable word, Ludo, you might as well learn it. But it was in the big city of my youth ... and I got to see M and S's new house and even better got to see E + R B who are truly marvellous people. Needless to say stayed out late and got drunk all weekend which hasn't put me in the greatest of moods this week.

I had to shout at my students today for being low down lazy good for nothing bums who can't prepare a single thing for class despite the fact that they are scheduled to spend 12.5 hours a week on them. They look suitably chastened and I must say I did an excellent job in not carrying forward that feeling of wanting to kick them all in the puff into the next class which was 90% the same *smiling* faces. In fact in that class I was on fire ... the jokes ... I had them rolling in the aisles ...except there are no aisles ... okay so now it is time for a scintillating online tutorial

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home