Sunday, July 18, 2004

flat broke

Another weekend sleeping with the television on. Its not like I don't have anything to do, I just can't be bothered. I don't dare touch any machines as they are all turning on me at the moment my very own I, Robot... Last night I made some soup starring beetroot. When I loaded up the moulinex for the meltdown. I walked 2ft away to retrieve the salt, by the time I turned again to face it there was a purple lake all over hte bench dripping down the white (of course) cupboards and onto the newly mopped floor.... hmm
I have a presentation this week and I thought about having an animated slide show, but that's just flirting with disaster....
I have no money to do anything for weeks while I wait for the reimbursement for the conference trip. Though I am only going to get half of it back due to shifty Viktor and his refusal to write a receipt.... Otherwise I would have headed down to the city this weekend.... and had some fun, though it would have been full of rugby heads due to the ABs Roos test....
Oh well more kitchen fun, my sister is coming up to the airforce base and will be dropping by....
Life is... well it doesn't thrill me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home