Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Why do I bother? No, really, why?

I have taken my twin abilities to procrastinate and be incredibly indecisive to whole new levels I think. Today at work, between bouts of micro-adjustments to stuff, I did a whole lot of meaningless stuff, like google my birthparents' names. It seems they must be dead, though no obits, or have become ferals in the Melbourne and Sydney hinterlands. Oh well. I guess I will never test the theory of genetic attraction then... Thst's lucky, as that sounds quite ick. Specially as my parents will be in their early sixties.

I aslo tried on a million different pairs of glasses. For the second time. They gave me foru pairs to go home and try, or at least register my friends' votes.

I really have to do something about this lack of productivity I have deadlines and shit, and I kid myself that I always work better under pressure, and then end up having to prove this theory to myself. In fact not proving it by never doing the 'control' part of the experiment.

Still haven't heard from my sister since she visited I guess things will be quiet on that front for a while.

Well yet another dull post. ZZZZzzzz.

Am hanging out to go down to Wgtn for some time wiht friends. Have spend the last 4 weekends in this intoxicating (yeah, right) town.

Oh god, I am sorry that I have nothing to say...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home