Friday, May 28, 2004

how to get behind in life

If i was the kind of person to make a to do list, I know exactly what it would look like. I would be sure to include reward items. 3. Now, L you can have that second cup of coffee. 8. You got through difficult items 6 and 7, well done, L, why not check your emails in a leisurely fashion. And being the kind of person I am, knowing how much pleasure I would get from crossing things off the list, I off course would do these little jobs first.

People say that procrastinators like yours truly are perfectionists at heart. I personally cannot ascribe to this theory. If I check my emails I don’t do so scrupulously, and I may, always to be honest, spill a little bit of coffee down the side, and do not fret, if I leave a half a mouthful at the bottom of the cup, no siree. Not a perfectionist at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home