Wednesday, May 12, 2004

a little tea, a little chat

I have just come out as a blogger! I had another blog on a different site, but it just came up at a research discussion group that I had exprimented with the form. I guess I am hightailing it away, covering my tracks as it were. I talk to these people every day and so I don't want them entering into my private conversations (with myself). Not that I am not seeking communication, small talk big talk any talk. I am living in a city that nobody could be fond of, and haven't really made any friends here yet. Its one of those towns where public clocks made a big comeback in the fifties and nobody has wound them since then both figuratively and literally.
men still stand outside dress shops while their wives browse the racks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home