Thursday, May 20, 2004

ludovic times three

I saw a shout out for my friend's band on the tv last night. Proud as punch I was. He has the same name as me, see. There used to be three of us. Now there are two. The first one to go was the really supser sucessful one. Everybody loved L1. He got the girls, his art/cartoon career went huge. He moves to the States. He kills himself.

L2 the musical L is the one that you would have been the obvious one to worry about. L2 seems fragile tough in his rocker way. He is the sweetest fuck up you might ever meet. Once a pub he thought I was getting hassled and I swear he would have beaten up every soul in the place. He treats his friend's girlfriends with so much more respect than they ever do. L2 I love you so, but I worry about you, your false starts and your fresh starts, and you're brand new hope like a new guitar, the truths you can't admit and let slide. I know you like looking over the edge and you say you'll never jump, but sometimes, sometimes people just slip.

And then there's me, L3.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home