Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Why I bother

I guess I should take back all that moaning. The bossguy just came through with the goods (so far)he may change his mind. I am off to the islands for work mind you. Hoorah for Dickens.
I was actually secretly hoping he would say no, becuae now I have to organise stuff, adn the complexity of such organising just paralyses me. It looks also like they want me to go and will pay for me to go but they will only pay me back for going. So I have to scrape up the money from somewehre so they can trickle it back to me. Hmmm. Still looking forward to some time away from here.... Though, dusty Pacific towns aren't really all that exciting. At leat I might get to eat fruitbat again. It is delicious though you might want to hold your nose a bit. The bats only eat fruit so they are bascially a little sack of sweet fruit pulp... Actually, that's kinda put me off. This means I now have to break it to the rest of the team that I will be doing my field work at the end of the year, just before the first deadline. Oh well, gotta dig out my organisational hat and get on with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home