Saturday, September 11, 2004

lucky... unlucky

Well luckily nothing came of the 'horny fuckbuddy' email in case your were wondering. I guess I needed to somehow invite comment not just make a statement. I mean I still hanging out for the hook ups, but maybe that is just not my mode, if you know what I mean.

Well I am at work ... again... yes I know it is Saturday, but some of my extramural clients wanted a weekend online tute, and how many have turned up ... A big fat.... again. Then they apologise by Tuesday and then by Thursday they start moaning again that it is hard to learn this stuff by distance so I like the mug I am offer them another tutorial which they don't log on for and we get the merry circle all over again. I got up at 5:30 and immediately started marking so I guess I am over work for the day.

I went for swim last night and yet again the local pool was supremely well managed. Outside and on the door are all these signs saying 'open till 9pm'. Wow late eh, well it is for this big city. So at 7:55 I turn up and think I can get a good few laps in. Two laps into it, the life guard hauls us all out and says the pool is closing now. What the fuck!

So yet again nothing to report!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home