Wednesday, September 08, 2004

have balls will growl

I must have grown balls since yesterday. Puberty this late? I told my students off for being slack. I never do this. But the last tutorial with them I could have killed them. One of them still asks the same informant the same question every week. And her pronunciation is like listening to someone run their fingers down a blackboard. But they took the telling off quite well. I think they are starting realise that they are not progressing forward as quick as they need, and understand (now) that they need to do something bout it not me.
Anyway about to go home and mark assignments/wait for the phone repair man... I believe his name is Gordon.... mmm there's a trustworthy name if I ever heard one. I may even weed the garden.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home