Sunday, September 05, 2004

breathing again

The conference thank god is over. Didn't go so badly. Well day 1 and 3 were a complete success, but I barked like a dog on day 2. The panel that Iorgansied for that day was a disaster. The speakers were great but I sucked and had trouble with the technology... switching between powerpoint OHP and video, but never mind. The speakers themselves were fantastic.
My other presentation on day 1 went well. Everyone seemed to enjoy it and asked lots of questions. SO yay me. The three experts have agreed to be on the panel for the ebook version of the conference so that is also good. Next week just teaching and marking. Hurrah but I have to talk to Helen and Liz about going back to Vanners. Oh well more shit to come I guess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home