Monday, September 06, 2004

I keep forgetting I was once a lazy-arsed student

I have been receiving emails from happy conference delegates saying that they enjoyed the whole thing which is great. But today I wnated to concentrate on my teaching as it si the first week back for students from the mid-semester week off. Perhpas I am just too tired from working straight through, as the bloody kids drove me crazy. Not a single one had prepared the reuqired work. They are suppsoed to spend 12 hours for chrissakes on this stuff, but they couldn't even recognise the pronouns! Two of them had also deleted the information regarding syntax that I had given them only two hours before. It was like pulling teeth.
I now am in a foul mood and have a million essays to mark!
I know it sounds like I am never satisfied, but surely I am entitled to some expectations. I think that these kids will be luck if there is anything better than a B for the entire class!

Oh well and now I have to go and pay the gas bill, another thrill.
Sorry venting again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home