Sunday, June 19, 2005

warning dream diary entry ... how boring

Okay I had this strange dream that I was with my friend K and we were looking for a pub and then we decided to go to the opera, which was called 'The Psalms of David" which was not as you might think a sing through of the old I lift up mine eyes and the other 150 or so greatest hits of D, but a political opera set in the White House. During intermission I got separated from K and this glamour intellectual woman in a black cocktail dress (prof B?) led me into the attic of a nearby bookshop and made me recount some of my sexual experiences. After the opera was over K found me and told me that they had used my confession as part of the score of the last act!

1 Comments:

Blogger Monkey's Max said...

Why couldn't you find a pub? There is Hvězda and Žumpa just up the street, and Bistro Tina down the other way. Was the opera in a theatre that looked like the divadlo in Ústí?

The meaning of the dream is clearly that you need to write about some of your sexual experiences (although not necessarily on your blog).

XXOO

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home