Saturday, May 07, 2005

update on the overly long email thingy

So I get the admin bullshit done and am only 1/2 day late. It turned out to be a wrkload assessment formula. Now since I was away for about oh the first four months of this year I decided that last year's extremely heavy workload spread over 2 action packed semesters might be a better 'snapshot' of my workload. Had it returned, didn't I. All assessment of workloads shall be based on the 05 numbers. Well of course they are! So I am officially lazy since I did no teaching in the first semester, nor did I write any major studyguides. No doubt my school will be officially cautioned by the creepy head of humanities for having such lightweights draining the school of resources or shall be loaded up with courses to teach to make up for my 2005 laurel resting... Perhaps back up to the dizzy heights of 9 double semester and single semester courses like the last 3 years. Academia, I'm loving it. I think I need a kava and a lie down under a palm tree...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home