Friday, February 18, 2005

alive and an on a caffeine buzz

This is more to keep the account alive...

Briefly near electricty (and coffee!) and about two thirds of the way through FW.
What can I tell you? Circumcision was fun... thought he participants may have thought otherwise... The boys danced, the mamas cried... and I helped build the seclusion fence.. the first white man to do so it seems... Who knew I would turn out to be so handy with dried coconut leaves. Have anthropologists blogged about FW and sexual attraction? I have a few secret crushes to entertain me during the black black nights, but problem is they are all relatives.
I have 9 mamas and 13 or so Dads some of whom are at least 15 years younger, countless brothers and sisters.... hence I am never alone and privacy is just antisocial behaviour...
Well this is costing me an arm a leg and quite possibly a foreskin. Only 50 days to go before my next coffee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home