Wednesday, November 03, 2004

vote and be done with it

thank god the day of the election is finally here, though I must prepare myself for i. The onslaught of presidential-mania or not (please please please let Kerry win). And ii. the legal battle to actually be president. Who knows may be it won't be decided beforeI get back from fw. I hate how they keep saying the election for the leader of the free world... not that whoever he is won't be... But being a citizen of the free world, you'd think I'd get a vote.
They televised a good 2 hours coverage of the election here. Doesn't that make us feel like a colony.

In other news ... have been working my butt off and feel I am in a state of high anxiety... which feels strangely very much like horniness....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home