Monday, November 15, 2004

just when you thought...

Well still here thanks to massive fuck up on institution's part... though guess who they blamed... Somebody forgot to sign off my money, and do you think I have that power?
So that totally blows any chance of a farewell shag out of the water...
Then every little thing that had to be arranged become unarranged at the last minute and I had to rearrange them. Oh god I am bloody sick of this. I suppose it means I can't wait to be there and just be getting on with it.
So another night with the flatmate. His mummy rings a lot, but since she speaks no English she just barks his/their surname at me which is hilarious. But he also has good taste in wine.... and is a sharer...

Oh well. go in search of something to eat... and drink, yes indeed and drink.
I'll see you when I see you.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home