Monday, November 08, 2004

arrivals and Angels

a few posts have gone astray... oh

Have been semi working my butt off. Marking exams and writing texts for two semester's time... oh god, trying to think out assessment that will actually be interesting for them to do and me to mark....

Flatmate (?) has been and gone again and watched Angels in America together which seemed to make him a little nervous. He had to go and phone his Mummy. I was quite surprised how stilted it came across. I kept wondering how much of it inspired Cunningham's the hours . The Mormon coupled seemed like the birthday cake lady. Oh well. Also realized today that I will be away for the final of sex in the city which is something I feel a little bit ashamed of that I like so much. Oh well I am sure I can google a spoiler ... or anyone?

Last time I went on FW the only letter I got in three months was from sister no 1 telling me about Tom and Nicole's breakup, except that she only called them Tom and Nicole, and being so out of context I had no idea who she was talking about....

Oh my god daughter was born on Friday.... Guy Fawkes ... she will have fireworks every birthday.....

As you can tell I am not that inspired so perhaps I should go....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home