Thursday, November 11, 2004

what's the collacation about sleeping in the same bed meaning 'in cahoots'

Of course I know I don't look any different .... though did have an unexpected good hair day yesterday... I am actually feeling a little bit organised. For some reason I find the effort of organisation quite debilitating and have to reward myself with a self congratulatory lie down to recover (cf Lucy Ellmann Man or Mango)

But the research money is heading towards my account have organised my finances regarding this place while am gone, and have got my travel medicine sorted. Malaria here we come. So just got to sort out finishing exam marking, getting my chapter and hand in my research draft to the boss man....

And then I can get on a plane and disappear into the wilds... still not looking forward to it. But I think I have talked myself down so much that I might surprise myself and not go mental over there .... if nothing else ... my volleyball will improve and hell I'll be tanned when I get back ...


Spooky development on the homefront, the admin ice queen has arranged for the new boss of all bosses to live in MY HOUSE while am gone. My boss will be sleeping in my bed, which is a little bit freaky....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home