Saturday, June 04, 2005

a walk down memory ulice

my house is a mess and my neck is killing me ... had a little malaria relapse so I need to send something to my uncle denis so he can go to his magic place and cure it ... the malaria that is ... I don't know if they have a leaf magi cure for messiness.

... so what else I have been flirting a liitle online which is funny and fun and undoubtably it will soon be time to meet ... hmm not sure about that ... but it least it gives me something to think about as I lie awake alternating between shivering and sweating.

Have a lot of work to do so I of course have been reading a lot of blogs including one belonging to an old friend of mine from my Usti days. It is crazy to think that we actually haven't seen each other for over ten years and we are getting older and wiser and wilder in her case. And she has converted to British spelling.

All that seems a long time ago and I must have been impossibly young back then. Another friend made me a a little photo album of our travels together. We left to do our OE together in the very early nineties and she is still OE and the mother of my godchild to boot. There is one photo of me in it she says she loves cos I look like a rockstar. But I guess a rockstar is never so innocent as I was then. It was also the first time I ever fell in love. I won't bore you with the details, just that it entailed crying at bus stops.

1 Comments:

Blogger Monkey's Max said...

Oh, sweetie, I have found you. And I see you linked me. I will link you too. Malaria?!! Jezismarya - what is going on over there?

Big kisses
Max

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home