Monday, June 13, 2005

I'm not the only victim here ...

the magical malarial moments continue ... though they seem to be on some cranky 48 hour cycle. So technically today is a good day even though I have come home from work early. I just feel exhausted today. Yesterday there was sweating and rigors which is Latin for shivering fits and lots of sleeping in front of the television. I also managed to throw up on a library book without aiming. Unfortunately it is a rather rare one. The same poor book was in my hand when a rigors attack snuck up on me and I could no longer hold it so I dropped it in such a way that one side of the cover came away from the spine. I will have a lot of explaining to do when I take its sorry self back to the library... I may never be allowed to take a book out again.
Being sick is about the only time that living on one's own is maybe not advisable, but I guess looking deathly pale, and having sweated out a few kilos there's not much hope of doing anything about that for the time being!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home