Wednesday, October 06, 2004

What is wrong with youth today: the evidence

So I accidently strayed into a blog discussion about Vin Diesel. You will have to believe me about the accidently part. There is some rumour apparently that he is gay. Oh my God. Really? Many of the apparent teen commentators on said rumour could not possibly believe it because he is so buff. Here are some actual quotes from the comments:


is vin diesel really gay! someone pleaz tell me! he cant be gay he is so sexy and hot when my friends tell me he is gay i get really pissed at them cause he is not the kind of man that would become gay with that body. he doesnt even act gay. so if someone could tell me the truth i would be so much happier :)!!!


i heard that vin diesel was gay and in fact he was going out with another man that played an extra in xXx. can anyone tell me if that is the truth cause he's got the body to not be gay but who know's he might be just into guy's

Vin Diesel is gay, i know because i had sex with him, his penis wasn't all that, but it was good enough for sure........oh just FYI, he likes to swallow .

i waz watching a thing on vin desil and they said he waz gay cuz on friday nights he is a stripper at a gay bar


And there's...
of course vin diesel's gay he's my like boyfriend he haserious abs and mad mucels damn and fyi he has huge penis



Ah the voice of teen reason...
oh and another thing, i didn't know people "become gay"........did you become straight sara?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home