Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Hello blog. Nothing to report

I would ask you what you had been doing while have been absent from making entries, but you might turn the table on me and break with my adjacency pair expectations and answer a question with a question.
So I have neglected you. But you're not mad with me? Are you?
Have fallen into a bit of a hole of my own making. While finally having a social time of it here in Palmengrad I know that it is only temporary as my new found chums are old buddies from elsewhere acting as artists in residence in this joint. I have been reallys truggling to get any motivation to get any work done. I am supposed to be orginasing a field trip, finishing of a publication and well you know same as you... I think that I set a lot of stock in my students in that I expect them to inspire me to work. And I have forgive me, an uninspiring bunch. Nice kids, but hella lazy, except for one. And I seem to spending my time thinking about my *fantasy* football league heh heh. Well what awaits ...some proofreading and student reassuring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home