Wednesday, July 12, 2006

damn the schmerz

the schmerz continues ... it has even sprouted stems and slithering across the damp soil towards paranoia. Today I went to the library and upon the return there was a not on the door asking me to call someone whose name I didn't recognise. I immediately went into a panic ... thinking who is this? What do they want? Why me? The paranoia got worse when the number wouldn't work and I started to invent elaborate hoaxes. Eventually I worked out the missing number and it was simply a mundane work enquiry .... I think I need medication ...

In other telephone news, I am finally free of greedy telecom. Having been slow to relinquish the monopoly provided by their former existence as a state owned enterprised, they charged through the nose and treated their customers like shit. Now they have been forced to unbundle their internet stuff and divide up into separate companies. But it is too late haha I finally succumbed to Sarah's charms and signed up with the competition. Like Sarah, they are friendly and nice on the telephone, and hopefully not like Sarah, they are cheap cheap cheap. Not that more timewasting on the internet will be good for me.

I'm off to fry up squid tubes ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home