Monday, July 03, 2006

here comes anybody

Ho hum. Its cold and my blinds fell down when I tried to clean them, and other domestic disasters have befallen me. I am feeling guilty about starving a whitetail spider under a cup but the buggers bite and 10% of the population have a necrotic reaction to their poison. Besides, I blame black box recorder, I trapped a spider underneath a glass, just to see how long he'd last. He thought that he would win ... But England made me.

In more interpretable news, I went out and got pissed with a trio of 50+ ladies which was fun. We had to carry one to the car. You would too if you spent most of your time in an alcohol free zone in the middle east. The rest of the weekend was not so flashed. I failed dismally at buying a pair shoes. I visited the same shoe shop as last week where I almost achieved but not before knocking over a whole display of footwear. This time I turned up and all was going fine until a huge four-way dispute among the enitre staff erupted with vicious name calling and foot-stomping ... as shoestore staff are probably want to do.

Went out with R in the evening but her eccentric desires to constantly multi-task drives me mental. She agreed to meet at 7pm to go for a drink so she turns up at 7:30 and off we go ... to her friend in Cindertownham (not its real name) about 25 minutes away to plead for some dogsitting for the coming week. The same friend 'dashed' into town with me on Friday during work time to get a new printer for this computer and a good 2 hours later I got back to work without any technological goodies ... we visited a bank we read her telephone bill while parked eating secret pies and discussed transporting fridges to Hawkes Bay with an assortment of disinterested staff ...

Still I made a new new friend, i.e. not Sarah of the phoneservices ... not those kind of phone services. His name is TH and he is tiny with little tiny glasses and like all the Americans we have ever had on our quiz team, terrified that they won't know anything. I think this may stem from the assessment technique known as the pop quiz which seems to have stolen the fun from that word.

Well deso housewives is almost on and there are books to be read ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home