Monday, June 05, 2006

Mummy, what's a sex pistol?

I realised I haven't written about cleaning for a very long time. Make of that what you will. Got back from the big city where I ran into lots of excellent people (hello there) and didn't have time to see others, (also hello there). Today I plan to tidy my house, and in fact do some decorating.
I have been meaning to hang up this crazy set of learn Japanese and Chinese flashcards that I bought some time ago, and just got round to choosing the precise set to grace my walls when I noticed this one.


It took me quite some time to realise that it was not sperm, but tadpoles. Still an odd choice to illustrate this concept. In fact there are some rather odd choices in the rest of the packet. The picture of the rather charming rooster is labelled cock, and the set also includes swing, comb and a very spooky rendering of a white cat. I think many, though, would make a good t-shirt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home