Sunday, June 25, 2006

tilting at windmills

This is me, yesterday. Except of course I have two arms not three. Despite going out on Friday night or even because of it, yesterday the black mood continued. Went through the gorge to W'ville with R and her daughter to look at antiques. The cold and ark interiors with that always-the-same smell didn't lift my mood. On the way back we took the saddle road and drove through the windmill farms. They are amazing and majestic up close and I like seeing them on the horizon, but others complain about the visual pollution they create ... I have realised I live a very quiet life. I mean I know that I don't go out much and have a reduced social circle here compared to the big city, but I am talking about noise or lack of it. I enjoy the fact that my house is rather, silent, moastic even between the bouts of tourette's like cursing ... Visiting friends with kids, the shouting, the bickering, the constant narrating of action really wears me down. Perhaps I should play more shouty music when I clean to build up some immunity to it ...

Anyways here are some more pics of windmills in the gloom ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home