Thursday, June 22, 2006

grump of blog

Blog of grump ... I have been in a foul mood for five days and I don't know why. I just seem to come home, shut the door and curse ... swear like a trooper ... and now I have missed the documentary on Tourettes teens on vacation ... at last something on the telly to identify with. I like umpteen billion around the globe have been watching the world cup, and while not the source has been contributing to my mood. I have four teams I sort of want to win. More to the point I have a long list of teams I absolutely don't want to win. I pulled Spain out of the hat for the sweepstake and watched them cheat their way to success over lovely slavic Ukraine. The cash would be nice but on theback of such hollywooding umpire bothering mailto:m@#$##$#(*rs. the fucking computer thinks that's a link ... see what I mean ... I also watched some other probably highly fancied team beat Cote D'Ivoire with the assistance of a racist gang of umpires ...

I have made a new friend though, her name is Sarah she rings every night to ask me if I want to change my telecommunications provider ... and you know I do.

My house is pretty clean and tidy if you were wondering slash planning to visit ... I'm sure it will lift my mood.

ps. apols for any offence regarding tourette's syndrome.

1 Comments:

Blogger Monkey's Max said...

Speaking of Tourette's, I was out watching the World Cup with MalĂ˝ Jim the other night. At least the limeys have made it through - they're all I've got left in the tournament. That and going to Germany next weekend.

Ludo, if you send me your phone number (or skype id, if you have it), I'll call you too. Just to cheer you up.

Max xxoo

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home