Thursday, September 22, 2005

just to say

Long time no typey typey, and yet I am still in the land of the living. Elections have passed by and still no result but am more convinced of a labour victory. Evil smug 'a vote for me is a vote for mainstream nz' shot himself in the foot when people decided they didn't want to be categorised alongside him.
Other than that have been giving kick ass lectures to uninterested clients at the home institution and to incredibly excitable students at former instituition. Get me, special guest star.
Just got home from a shithouse day at the chalkface as the Australians would say brightened by alate afternoon phonecall from J who was in Palmengrad for the day. Went to relax the best restaurant that nobody goes to and ate tasty treats and caught up about her extended family and other bods and sods.
Oh well this sounds like a dull report, so I will sign off and get back to work, whingeing slacker that I am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home