Monday, October 03, 2005

six degrees of on a clear day you can see forever

I wanted to find my sister's website. I googled. I discovered some fun family facts. I have a very unusual surname, not many of us have it. If you are one of the dwindling numbers, you must be related to the rest of us. There are two people with my sister's name. Of all the names in the world, you'd think we'd get it together and get different ones. Factoid 2. Some kooks in Scotland have traced all possible relations on either side of this husband and wife geneology obsession. And yep there we are, all lined up with our stupid name, related to this woman (in Scotland perhaps) by her father's mother's mother's mother's male lineage. As is Barbara Funny Girl Streisand. That is too funny. I wish I had her nose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home