Sunday, October 30, 2005



my previous post on dining out twice on the same night with same friends was so delicious blogger ate it.
In short, I went to the big city and ate and drank myself stupid ... and drunk. Just what I needed. I also mentioned a slight or is that a sleight from a florist regarding the hipness of idelcand poppies... Nevertheless here is the proof of purchase.

i give you that they were blurry ... I happen to like blurry ... oh unfocused you say? ... enough of your metaphorical talk ... but blogger photo editor what are you doing to me?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ludo you are clearly talking about things that nobody wants to read about ... you have had no comments this entire month ...
-Anon

11:25 PM  
Blogger Ludovic said...

thanks Anon.
I can always count on you to state the obvious.
... people who state the simply obvious ... are obviously simple ..
yours,
Ludo
p.s. do you think it was the flowers or the handy dandy duster that put them off

11:27 PM  
Blogger Monkey's Max said...

Unfair attack on Ludo. I was going to comment on the duster, honestly, but I didn't think anyone would be impressed by my rantings on why Ludo should hire a cleaner. I already have a reputation as a princess.

Ludo, did we not almost have lunch and dinner in the same pub one night in Ústí? Very early on in our friendship. I can't remember the name of the pub, it was somewhere in the centre of town, I think (rather than in Klíše). We moved to Bistro Tina, I believe, to avoid having two meals in the same pub. That is what your post reminded me of anyway.

3:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home