Monday, August 02, 2004

frustration + cresendo = frustatendo

I am reaching a frustatendo or a frustrendo I don't know but I guess I am about to find out. My students today acted like their heads were leadfilled ballons, so hard to keep off the desk so hard for the messages to get through or their thinking to get out. A colleague has been sitting in on the course too and he was shocked at how little they remember from semester to semester. Nut I have to say he didn't throw me any lifelines. Do the words 'help me I am dying up here' not mean anything to him?
I am being bombarded by emails regarding the conference they foolishly assumed I would organise. Have I not mentioned my tragically missing organsation gene chromosome thingy?
Oh well. Giving up for one day.
laters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home