Tuesday, July 27, 2004

shining armour and a new religion

My boss is awesome. Not the boss boss but my immediate superior. She went into bat for me today and told off officious office administrator and the silver fox i.e. the boss boss about the whole thing yesterday. Not to pull rank but the p.a had no right to 'offer' me advice and call me naive and all that carry on. She went on to get a garrulous and gossiped about the p.a lady as Palmengrad's first botox victim. Hmmm
Oh well got that sorted out, now I jut gotta fix my pesky clients!

I have however decided on a new strategy for dealing with my institution and that is to pretend that I too have the status of an institution. That beyond my immediate colleagues who I enjoy working with, I will be as inflexible and unhelpful as the umbrella institution. I shall abandon my vow of collegiality and not volunteer to do anything. I shall become a naysayer and a doomspreader.

That should go down a treat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home