Thursday, January 05, 2006

tomorrow in the battle think on me

I hope someone has opened up a museum of ashtrays as 20 years from now somebody's daughter is going to say 'Dad, why has that saucer got those funny notches in it?'
Yes I have joined the ranks of the non-smokers ...(so far). Giving up ... so far so good except for my computers are taking individual revenge on me making me do incredible inane things with tab space and delete on the same 100 page document over and over and over again. Then the fucking printer wouldn't print it ... and then it would 5 times I did have to staple something to my hand to prevent me from ripping the photcopier apart ... surprisingly it hurt very little, I would not recommend it though, kids. And still I didn't smoke. Tomorrow the battle will continue ...

So profound thoughts, no, richer? marginally ... better smelling both transitive- and intransitively , possibly. In the work kitchen today after the fridge got turned off for the holidays well, I wish the smellular cells were still on mute ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home