Tuesday, January 03, 2006

surgin' forward

So day TWO, people, My body has not enjoyed nicotene for 48 hours. Weirdly last night was the hardest. Though, probably because I was drinking. Am drinking again tonight for whom I provide the cigarettes. She will take it well, but am not so sure about Locky when he gets back from his jaunts.
SO yesterday Pepperbell and I went into town to find coffee and food and were almost forced to go to Barista the restaurant I try to boycott for the smug petit bourgeois styles, precociously 80s menu and smirking service. Finding an alternative was enough to get me cursing under my breath. I thought at first it was the nicotene withdrawal but noticed PB was doing the same.

Okay so not much in the way of work-getting-done-ness ...

Oh yeah, I had my first driving lesson ... it was terrifying and fun. I am going to do it again today. Then I think it will be enough .... becuase the public holodays end tomorrow so all the cars will be back in the uni car park and that would be too scary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home