Sunday, January 22, 2006

birthday to me


garish yet delicious cupcakes ... its birthday season

Am currently recovering from the exertions of celebrating my birthday. It is the first time in years that I have done any actual hosting on my birthday and a small but perfectly formed posse EB and A came up from Welly turned up to drink champagne and play badminton on the frontlawn.I cooked some yum food - chilled soba noodles, marinated fish, chicken wings, vege treats and dips etc. It was a bit hectic and stressful and I swore a lot in the build up but everyone seemed to have a good time ... as an afternoon function I was envisaging a 8 O clock finish but the last guest left at 11 something.

The badminton was awesome ... though a little bit windy as you can see below:

oh well tired and want to nap ... and probably will instead of cleaning up ...

1 Comments:

Blogger Ludovic said...

I didn't plant the aga-fucking-panthus ... hopefully soon it will be categoirsed as a noxious weed ... and Old man's beard must go

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home