Thursday, September 28, 2006

schmerzig again...

okay so I am just living up to the statistics ... bloggers always seem a bit down in the mouth but I am fully feeling the schmerz these days. So much so that I for the last few nights have been in bed by 10 ... unheard of with me....

Am hating my job ... but of course won't blog about that ... which leaves me NZIdol? Politics? The books I have been reading ... I could tell you about my dreams ... which is always a bore in other people ... and besides they have been unmemorable of late ... except SF with K.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could tell you about my dreams. Last night apparently I said: "evil". Matt asked "what's evil, dear?" and I said "advertising" and he said what's evil about advertising" and I said "all advertising is evil". Considering that's my line of work, it's a little disturbing. Anyway, I bet you haven't got half an hour for dream details...

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home