Friday, January 27, 2006

goodnight and good luck

this might be my last opportunity to rave at you/into the ether for a while as I am off into the sunny blue Pacific in a couple of days for R and R. One of those R's might be rest and the other might be research. Anyway I have popped my first antimalarial ... the kind that has pyschosis as its major side affect. Awesome, as if I wasn't already or paranoid already. The handsome doctor made quite a few jokes about that too which involved me with knives and doctor's surgery ... still I have experienced the boneshaking rollercoaster ride that is M and thanks but no thanks to the invitation to get reacquainted.

So any last words before I wander into the grue yonder? [grue = green + blue for languages that don't have separate terms for them ...]

umm no ....
see you real soon with photos of rural conditions ... poor but happy ... sparkling waters and coconut ... and other cliches

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home